Tuesday, July 1, 2008

THE AUTUMN OF LIFE

If you are a descendent of mine or a relative from a lateral line, You may be interested in this Blog. It will probably consist of memories, as I see them now, of my childhood and experiences of life throughout the years. Tomorrow is my 92nd birthday, so there have been many experiences of life that you may find interesting or that may influence for good or bad.

3 comments:

Annette & Ellsworth Curran said...

Looks good mom!
I haven't been able to add any links as yet. The password isn't working for some reason. Call me when you get up from your nap.

The Frechette's said...

I hope you had a wonderful birthday!!! I look forward to reading some of your memories :)
Love You!
Crystal

Skeem's said...

I love seeing pictures of you and grandpa! And your family:) Love you so much and can't wait to see you in august, take care!!
Nicole